One of the greatest recommendations for all who are in Kyrgyzstan is to follow self-drive rules. Guests can rent a car and in this case rules are as follows:
- The car must be booked rather earlier than the tour starts. For this people should know that the travel season is from June to September.
- When guests take a car and have an aim to drive it, they must be more than 18 but less than 64. Or there will be problems with the members of the police department.
- The payment for the car may be done in soms, euro and dollars.
- In the time between Kyrgyzstan tours the deposit must be paid. This deposit is going to cover damages from the car accident, but not damages of roof, bottom, tires and windows. In case everything is going well, the deposit will be returned.
- For the people to drive in our country, there are mileage and territorial limits. The essence is seen in covering of 300km in a day and driving in our country, in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. If the mileage limit is not covered, there will be payment in the amount of 0.3 $ for km and all will need to pay 50$ for the insurance in the other countries.
- The rules, which must be obligatory followed: no alcohol in blood, speed in the city must be 40 to 60 km/h, in the villages 90 km/h. Going along the road between the villages, all along Kyrgyzstan tours, headlights must be turned on.
- On being in the accident, the managers must be informed, the members of the police either. At the same time it is important to remember all the witnesses and evidences.
- The car must be returned in the same condition with the same amount of fuel.